понеділок, 29 грудня 2014 р.

on-line meeting 14-1 materials

New Year Resolution video




GRAMMAR - FUTURE TENSE

1. I will go to the swimming pool.
2.  I might go abroad this summer
3. I am going to start learning new language
4.  My husband is planning to give up smoking

5.  We are thinking about reading a new book every week

POEM

Here comes the New Year
And its time to make resolutions
For I promise to be sincere
And bring in me a revolution

In class I'll talk less
In studies I'll surely progress
All my lies I'll confess
I'll go to play with egress

To my friends I'll be kind
Have my character refined
To a helper of mankind
With a sound mind

I'll follow my teacher's advice
Regularly I'll exercise
My mother I'll idolize
Beyond doubt I'll civilize

These are my resolutions
To bring in me an evolution
To follow them I'll try my best
Until then I'll not rest

Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/new-year-resolutions#ixzz3NJ9dUz8X
Family Friend Poems 






 GRAMMAR 
FUTURE TENSE


How many words can you make out of Happy New Year?

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R


___________

___________


___________

___________


___________

___________


___________

___________


___________

___________


___________

___________


___________

___________


___________

___________


___________

___________


___________

___________

GRAMMAR




4 коментарі:

  1. Автор видалив цей коментар.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. words from the main word HAPPYNEWYEAR:
    new eye reap pen pan ear year we war(bad word but..) hear why near happy hap happen he she hare arena

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. when away aware ware earn hew rye any way anyway anywhere here pay raw wry where ape end era pane heap pea area hen pear anew hyena pan(сковорода) paper harp hay pray wan yarn wet renew prey wary pepper week ray peep yarn yearn wear warn repay reap peer paw pawn

    ВідповістиВидалити
  4. My New Year"s Resolution
    I am planning to start knitting this year;
    I will go to the gym this year;
    I promise to try harder in learning English and finish it the best;
    I might find the better work.

    ВідповістиВидалити